There you are staring at the proverbial "fork in the road". You've thought about continuing your education and you've made every excuse as to why it's impossible. "Finishing my degree is too expensive. I don't have the time to raise a family and go back to school. I can't move to a college campus and uproot my family, leaving our home."
At West Coast Bible College & Seminary we've removed the excuses. Now its time for YOU to make one of the biggest decisions in your life.
OK, so how do I get started? It's simple:
1) Go to the APPLICATIONS page and click on the appropriate application for you.
2) You will be redirected to the payment for the application.
3) Upon payment, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED to the online application. (You WILL NOT receive a link to the application. Please fill it out immediately upon making payment)
4) Fill out the application and click finished. (Be sure to write down your ACCESS ID and ACCESS KEY for logging into your student portal)
5) You will immediately receive an email explaining the next steps for you to follow. (If you do not receive an email in your Inbox, please check your junk folder and then change your email rules to allow all westcoasbible.org domain names)
6) You will need to contact any former school(s) to request an official transcript(s) to be sent to the following address:
Attn: Registrar's Office
1301 Bateman Lane
Celina, TX 75009
How do I know what transcript needs to be sent? If you have no college, we will need a transcript from your high school or GED certificate of completion. If you have previous college work, only contact the college or university and ask them to send copies of your transcript(s) to us. (In the latTer case, we WILL NOT need your high school transcript or GED certificate)
7) Choose your payment option by going to the ONLINE PAYMENTS section of our website. If you choose to PAY IN FULL, you will be redirected to a page that contains all of the bachelor level classes. You will need to immediately BOOKMARK THE LINK for future reference. If you PAY BY THE CLASS, you will be automatically redirected to the class page. You will need to immediately BOOKMARK THE LINK for future reference in opening the class.
8) Once have registered and paid, you may finish up to two classes before receiving your official degree plan. All associate and bachelor level students MUST begin by taking BIBL 101 followed by ENG 101. Master and doctoral students may start with the course of your choosing that is in your degree plan listed on the DEGREES page.
When will I receive my degree plan?
You will receive your degree plan when our office receives your transcript.