WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF BECOMING CREDENTIALED?
1) Pay the application fee below. Upon payment, you will be automatically redirected to the credentialing forms page. You must bookmark that page for future reference. There will be a one-time $50 included in the initial payment for a background check.
2) Complete the application and submit it to the credentialing committee.
3) Submit two pastoral references and two character reference forms. (These forms are on the same Credential Forms page which you will be redirected to upon payment. You will need to forward the link to the reference forms to the appropriate parties and have them complete the forms online. Once submitted, they will be received by our Credentialing Committee for review)
Pastoral Recommendation Form
Character Reference Form
4) Once all forms have been received, you will be contacted within 30 days (usually much sooner) regarding your status. If you application has been accepted, you will receive a certificate indicating your specific credential.
5) All credentials are current for the remainder of the calendar year and must be renewed by January 1 of each subsequent year to remain current. A new certificate will be issued annually with an expiration date of December 31 of that current year.